This blog post will outline how to set up your professional email from SmartHost on Outlook.
To learn how to create your professional email, please view this blog post here:
How To: Create a professional email address using the SmartHost Customer Portal
Once your email has been set up, follow the steps below to find your email account configuration settings. You will need these settings to set up your email on Outlook (or any other email client)
- Log into your SmartHost Customer Account
- Click Services
- Click on your Hosting Package
- Scroll down and click Email Accounts
- Beside each email, there will be 5 small icons. Next to the email you want to set up on Outlook, select the middle icon labeled Account Configuration Details. Click this and leave this screen open as you will need the information here
How to set your email up on your Outlook:
- Open Outlook and. select File > Add Account
- On the next screen, enter your email address and select Advanced Options. Next check the box let me set up my account manually and select Connect
- Select your account type. Most of the time you select this option, you will use IMAP.
- In the Account Settings screen, click POP and IMAP account settings. Refer back to the Account Configuration Settings in your SmartHost Customer Portal, and fill in your incoming and outgoing server settings. Once done, click Next
- Enter your password and hit Connect
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in getting professional email, please view our hosting plans here: Hosting Plans
Leave a Reply